Scheduling Manager/Personnel Manager
New Orleans, LA
We are currently hiring a Scheduling Manager/Personnel Manager for our New Orleans office. Candidates must possess excellent computer, problem solving and communication skills. Previous Experience in Personnel and Scheduling for multiple locations preferred. Compensation: $14.00 /hour
Over the last 30 years, Champion National Security Inc. has provided security guard solutions for a wide range of business and institutional clients. Companies rely on us to meet and exceed expectations by identifying and anticipating potential security issues. We recognize the massive diversity of security requirements based on the unique conditions, characteristics and facilities presented by each post and position. Our high quality services and humble beginnings set us apart from all others.
All applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- Have at least 1 year experience in the Commercial/Industrial security industry
- Be at least 25 years of age
- Have a current, valid Driver's License (no state issued Identification cards)
- Have a Social Security Card
- MUST have their own, reliable transportation that can stay with them while on duty.
- Some felony convictions may be disqualifying per state licensing guidelines and/or regulations.
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Skill Set Requirements:
All applicants must possess the following skill set:
- Intermediate Computer Knowledge
~Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Internet
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong Personnel Skills
- Public Speaking Skills
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to details
- Must be able to diffuse confrontational situations
- Must be people friendly and be able to deal with a diverse socio-economic community
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Must have strong report writing skills
- Highly Motivated Self starter
- Must be Task Oriented
- Must follow direction well
- Must possess strong leadership skills
- Be able to cross train and work with all levels of management
- Be able to utilize a multi-line phone system
- Be able to generate daily activity reports
- Interview, hire, train, and evaluate security personnel.
- Initiate disciplinary actions and terminations as required.
- Help coordinate staffing and recruitment of openings at specific locations.
- Maintain applicant tracking system, accuracy and timely input.
- Organize and conduct new-hire orientations as necessary.
- Provide day-to-day guidance/consultation to management and employees regarding company policy, benefits, attendance, performance management and discipline.
- Proactively assess account risks and increase safety planning.
- Manage and keep organized all employee files.
- Handle employee injury and unemployment claims.
- Perform scheduling assignments for all security officers
- Print daily reports, schedules, and employee lists
- Verify employee time cards and scheduling
- Send out schedules to employees
- Inform dispatch of officer availability for weekends
License LA: 853