BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
If you are a self-motivated and outgoing Business Development Manager who is great at building client relationships and desires career advancement with a highly successful company, join our Sales team at Champion National Security! We are seeking confident and friendly Business Development Managers to develop new business, grow new business accounts and territories and meet our sales goals. Your role with Champion National Security is a sales position that drives our revenue and grows our market share. Contact Tina at 800-807-9844 ext. 109 for further information.
We understand that our team works hard, so we offer a competitive base salary and bonuses! We understand the importance of training and development and provide a world-class paid training and quota ramp-up program to set you up for success. We greatly prefer to promote from within and offer significant opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Unique and valuable product offering with clear competitive advantages
- Growing, profitable company with opportunities for career advancement
- Product management team that is attuned to the needs of the market and delivers what it needs!
- High school diploma required; Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- 1 year of outside business to business sales experience with a track record of success preferred but not required
- Proficiency with computers, Microsoft Office Suite, CRM and handheld devices like a BlackBerry, Android, IPhone
- Ability to develop sales strategies
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Bilingual skills preferred but not required
-Must be Task Oriented
As an Business Development Manager with Champion National Security you must possess exceptional communication, negotiation and time management skills and be able to follow our specific and successful sales process. Our ideal Business Development Manager can establish rapport with people from all walks of life; wear different hats based on each client's needs and is open to coaching and advice.
Additional requirements for the Outside Sales Representative include:
Skill Set Requirements:
All applicants must possess the following skill set:
Intermediate Computer Knowledge
~Office, Outlook, Internet
Strong Customer Service Skills
Strong Communication Skills
Strong Personnel Skills
Ability to multi-task with strong attention to details
Must be able to diffuse confrontational situations
Must be people friendly and be able to deal with a diverse socio-economic community
Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
Must have strong report writing skills
Highly Motivated Self starter
Must be Task Oriented
Must follow direction well
Must possess strong leadership skills