UAS Hiring For Patrol Supervisors in the (DFW AREA)
Must have Open Availability
United American Security
1451 Empire Central Ste 106
Dallas Tx, 75247
Company License# B20090 JOB DESCRIPTION:
Patrol Supervisors usually perform the following tasks under the direct supervision of their Manager. Oversee and manage all sites security activity. Conduct routine inspections and audits of the facility security and security personnel to ensure proper implementation of security protocols. JOB DUTIES Personnel supervision
- Ensure Officers perform all aspects of their assignments as per the site post orders and standard operating procedures.
- Ensure Officers properly fill out all necessary paperwork including but not limited to their time sheet, daily activity reports, and incident reports
- Create and implement the work schedule for the security staff
- Ensure all work shifts are covered and required contract hours are met
- Counsel the security staff as needed and directed by your manager
- Conduct inspections and report findings to management
- Train new officers when they are assigned to the site
- Provide management with personnel recommendations as needed
- Must be able to properly and efficiently perform all essential job duties of the site security officers under your supervision.
- Must be able to stay at sites when necessary.
- Must be able to work at sites when coverage is needed.
- Must be able to utilize all essential security equipment approved for use on site
- Interact with client contact as instructed by UAS management
- Report incidents to UAS management
- Document and report any on site injuries to local branch
- Submit a weekly report on site activity to the local branch as requested
United American Security LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. This policy applies to all areas of employment including hiring, training, promotion, compensation and benefits. UAS is proud to hire military veterans.
- Must have a valid High School Diploma or GED
- State Licensing requirements apply
- A minimum of 2 years Security, Law Enforcement, and or Military experience
- One year supervisory experience
- The ability to communicate and counsel personnel
- Must have excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi task
- The ability to prepare and or update standard operating procedures
- Valid Drivers License
Reasonable Accommodation Notice
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format such as large print, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.