Join one of the fastest growing security companies in the U.S.! Since 1998, Sunstates Security has established a reputation for providing excellent customer service and quality work environments while being recently recognized as one of the top 25 largest security providers in America. At Sunstates Security, we're committed to hiring, developing and retaining a diverse and exceptionally qualified workforce. As a result, our employees are skilled, knowledgeable and dedicated to providing clients with flawless security service and the peace of mind that comes with it.
We work hard to recruit and to retain the best and the brightest people for each client and every site location. We instill in our employees the Sunstates promise to provide a safe, disciplined and friendly work environment with an opportunity for career advancement.
If you're searching for a career with challenging and rewarding opportunities, we invite you to explore the possibilities at Sunstates Security. As a proactive security partner for some of the country's leading companies and organizations, we provide careers for talented people to become part of a successful, growing company.
We are currently hiring full time Security Command Center Operators in the Camden area. This position assists security personnel with reporting emergency and non-emergency situations to the Security Command Center. The Operator will be responsible for monitoring multiple security systems, detecting negative situations, dispatching security officers to required areas and making the proper notifications to designated authorities. We are hiring for various days and shifts. The starting rate of pay is $15/hour.
• Reporting and notifications – Providing constant communication during emergency events from start to finish as well as providing information updates to ensure situations/incidents are resolved in an appropriate amount of time.
• Access control – Using CCTV to monitor all door activity, responding to all door alarms, monitor badge access and surveillance on building perimeters.
• Customer Service – Always being professional and friendly. Responses need to be delivered in a timely manner.
• Safety and Emergency Response – Aiding during an emergency that will require the Operator to remain calm to help those in need.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Minimum of one-year security experience
• Prior experience with security systems including access control, alarm monitoring, CCTV, video surveillance or telecommunication systems
• Proficient computer skills
A Security Officer may perform a multitude of duties as specified by the Post Orders and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP). The Security Officer will read and become extremely knowledgeable of Post Orders and SOP, and will be able to act quickly and efficiently according to such directives.
High School diploma or equivalent
Only candidates who meet our rigorous employment standards and who are excellent matches for open positions (as personally verified by Management) are invited to join our security team.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and supporter of our military veterans!
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Short Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan, Educational Assistance
Screening Requirements: Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check