APG Security is recruiting high energy professionals who enjoy working with residents of high end residential communities. At APG Security, we want to ensure the safety and security of our client's property, assets and most importantly people. Do you want to be a part of winning team? Our industry-leading low turnover rates exemplify our commitment and dedication to a happy workforce. We are committed to ensuring our employees receive the necessary training and skill-set to be successful. Apply to APG today!
APG Security is looking to hire a Part-Time weekend concierge in Asbury Park, NJ. Currently, the Friday and Saturday 11pm-7am shift is available. Starting pay will be at $12.00/hr.
Job Duties include but aren't limited to:
Greeting residents & their guests, screening persons entering the building.
Professional communication in person and on the telephone.
Logging and dispensing mail, deliveries & packages.
Logging maintenance requests and effectively communicating with management.
Recording incidents that occur & responding to requests from residents and management.
Professional interactions with residents and guests.
1. Strong computer experience in MS Office an absolute must (esp. Excel) and BuildingLink.
2. Exceptional Customer Service Skills / Outgoing Personality / Enjoy interaction with people.
3. Self-Motivated / Work Independently / Organized - Ability to handles multiple tasks.
4. Strong Communication Skills -- articulate and succinct in writing.
5. Must be able to lift heavy packages/minimum of 50 pounds.
6. Neat and clean appearance - Must wear a standard uniform while on duty.
7. Must have your own reliable transportation.
High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
Valid SORA License
Equal Opportunity Employer
Benefits: Special Incentive Plans
Screening Requirements: Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check