Join one of the fastest growing security companies in the U.S.! Since 1998, Sunstates Security has established a reputation for providing excellent customer service and quality work environments while being recently recognized as one of the top 25 largest security providers in America. At Sunstates Security, we're committed to hiring, developing and retaining a diverse and exceptionally qualified workforce. As a result, our employees are skilled, knowledgeable and dedicated to providing clients with flawless security service and the peace of mind that comes with it.
We work hard to recruit and to retain the best and the brightest people for each client and every site location. We instill in our employees the Sunstates promise to provide a safe, disciplined and friendly work environment with an opportunity for career advancement.
If you're searching for a career with challenging and rewarding opportunities, we invite you to explore the possibilities at Sunstates Security. As a proactive security partner for some of the country's leading companies and organizations, we provide careers for talented people to become part of a successful, growing company.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
Responsible for the daily functioning of contract site including operations, customer service, personnel management, security & safety in accordance with Sunstates objectives. This is a full-time opening in the Atlanta area. Standard schedule would be Monday-Friday, normal business hours, however on call and work as needed will be required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Management/Leadership Functions - 30%
• Responsible for the direction, coordination, and management of all site Security Officers.
• Identify and recruit new talent with the assistance of the HR department.
• Process new employees through the Sunstates Security onboarding system.
• Train, develop, motivate and empower Security Officers to effectively and efficiently oversee all day-to-day operations of the site and promote the highest standards of efficiency, profitability, customer service and ethics.
• Train subordinates on procedural guidelines, company policies, and operational & site specific forms. Enforce consistency in policy and procedure implementation with the sites.
• Active participation in the employee on-boarding process including new hire interviewing and selection of candidates that meet Sunstates required level of qualifications and skills, ensure hires receive appropriate training and licensure within the designated time-frame.
• Manage employee performance for the sites including appraising performance; administering reward and incentive programs; coaching and staff development initiatives; corrective actions with branch management guidance. In all employment activities; will work with the appropriate supervisor to ensure that all decisions comply with company policy, federal and state regulations.
• Promote positive employee relations through meeting and developing a rapport with all internal & external customers, addressing complaints and resolving issues with regional management guidance.
• Act as the primary contact for the sites and contacting the local office when necessary.
• Maintain records with the officers assigned to the sites to assure full participation with the Sunstates Security LMS and training platform when applicable.
Operations - 30%
• Coordinate with Region to establish site's goals & objectives and communicate these with the customers as required.
• Work with action plans towards goal achievement, including establishment of sites and personnel quotas and/or goals.
• Manage administrative and operational functions to ensure the working schedule is accurate, projected working schedule is posted, vacation or time off requests are within company guidelines, the branch receives the scheduled weekly hours, and personnel topics are address with management guidance.
• Manage account inspections and the inspection scorecard to assure compliance and meet/exceed our commitment.
• Produce Quality Assurance checks through eHub to assure positive results.
• Fax, email, or deliver the Account Inspections to the regional office each month by the 3rd day each month.
• Ensure that you are able to response to questions for security personnel, response to site events, or have qualifies backup when you are not able to remain available.
Cost Control & Budgetary Responsibilities - 10%
• Ensure accounts remain consistently on budgetary and service related targets, be able to respond effectively to goal deficiencies and generate and implement action plans to remedy deficiencies and meet or exceed goals (overtime, turnover, uniform management).
Business Development & Customer Relations – 10%
• Foster a superior level of customer relations/service in order to ensure client retention and satisfaction.
• Promote Sunstates reputation of professionalism and ethics; and to create and expose new and existing opportunities and markets.
• 3+ years related management experience
• Associate’s Degree
• Must have prior security, law enforcement, or military experience
• Advanced level/knowledge of computers and technology
• Great customer service and communication skills
Only candidates who meet our rigorous employment standards and who are excellent matches for open positions (as personally verified by the Regional Manager) are invited to join our security team.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and supporter of our military veterans!
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan, Educational Assistance
Screening Requirements: Motor Vehicle, Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check