Job Summary This job is no longer available.
Armed Security Officers
- Beverly Hills, CA
- Job Type
- Full-time, Part-time
ARMED SECURITY OFFICERS
High End- Luxury Retail – Loss Prevention
SMSSI of California, Inc.
Beverly Hills, CA/ LA
Full-time and Part-Time, ARMED uniformed and suited security positions are available immediately at our high-end retail clients’ locations in Beverly Hills, CA and surrounding areas (LA).
This high-profile security position has the primary responsibility to deter theft, communicate suspicious activity to Boutique Management or Asset Protection/Loss Prevention Departments, maintain a safe business environment, and provide strong customer service. The Security Officer is primarily stationed at customer entrances and monitors customer traffic entering and exiting the store.
- Successfully complete all Asset Protection/Loss Prevention training requirements and maintain personal certifications as required by law in the state of California ( CA Guard Card)
- Observe, report on and protect all areas of designated site
- Maintain a physical security presence on site while interacting with customers (if needed) to ensure a safe and pleasant experience
- Utilize a keen sense of urgency to respond to all emergency situations
- Monitor daily activity on site to ensure policies and procedures are maintained
- Prepare prompt and complete reports relative to all theft incidents, merchandise recoveries, accident investigations, audits, and other activities as assigned by the Asset Protection/Loss Prevention Manager
- Have knowledge of and maintain strict compliance with the law and company policies concerning apprehensions, searches and seizures, and the preservation of evidence
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
- Valid California Guard Card.
- Exposed Firearm permit required
- At least one (1) year of security-related experience, including loss prevention and customer/client interaction in a high-end, luxury retail environment preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Some college is desirable.
- Effective written and verbal skills, ability to interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to stand for a majority of tour/post
- Reliable transportation is required
St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. is a well-established company with over 30 years in the security industry. We are growing rapidly and need a number of quality people who are looking for a rewarding career with opportunities for advancement!
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive hourly wage, opportunities for advancement, medical, dental, and vision benefits. Black suits and cleaning are provided. We also offer training, voluntary benefits, and a 401(k).
SMSSI of California, Inc. (DBA St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. ) is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Beverly Hills Regional Office
433 N. Camden Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Posted 30+ days ago