Job Summary This job is no longer available.
Security Field Supervisor
- Beverly Hills, CA
- Job Type
SECURITY FIELD SUPERVISION
LOSS PREVENTION/ High End Retail
St. Moritz Security is looking for Full Time Uniformed supervisory professionals in the Beverly Hills/ LA Area.
*SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE*
Additionally, we offer an attractive compensation package including competitive wage, Black Suits, cleaning, training, medical benefits and opportunities for advancement.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Communicates with guards regarding scheduling, staffing, equipment, record keeping, and related matters, to ensure smooth delivery of services.
- Discusses and delivers disciplinary notices and corrective actions to security officers.
- Ensures that service expectations are being met through regular contact with clients; evaluates service quality, inspects posts and initiates corrective action in a timely manner as necessary.
- Stands posts when a suitable security officer cannot be scheduled due to call offs, no call- no shows, vacations, etc.
- Respond to any communications regarding call-offs or no-shows in accordance with set protocol.
- Completes site checks and incident reports.
- Completes reports regarding accident investigations.
- Meets with operations management for status updates and to address any actual or potential problems; provides support during client start-ups; provides input to security planning, assessments and surveys; reviews post orders and communicates requirements and changes to affected personnel.
- Maintains a positive, professional environment in full compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures; acts to ensure that staff members understand and comply with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
Performs tasks and duties of a similar nature and scope as required for assigned office.
Qualifications and Skills
Education and Experience:
- High School graduate (some college education is preferred).
- A minimum of 1+ years of security experience is required.
- Demonstrated skills in web searching and use of Excel and Word programs
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills preferred.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
Job Requirements for Armed Security Professionals
- Armed security related experience which includes customer/client interaction preferred.
- Must be able to stand and for a majority of your tour.
- Must have working phone.
- Reliable transportation is required.
- All applicants must have a valid California Guard Card, Exposed firearm permit (for Armed positions), and Valid Driver license with a clean record.
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive hourly wages, benefits including health, dental, vision, voluntary benefits, 401(k), training and opportunities for advancement. St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Posted 10 days ago