Job Summary This job is no longer available.
Security Field Supervisor
- Philadelphia, PA
- Job Type
St. Moritz Security Services,Inc.
SECURITY FIELD SUPERVISOR
IMMEDIATE OPENING -PHILADELPHIA, PA
St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. is one of the top American owned security companies in the United States. We employ over 2,400 Security Officers across 27 regional offices in 15 states. We have achieved tremendous growth over the past 30 years and we project a continued rapid growth over the coming years.
Candidates must have a valid driver's license with at least three (3) years driving experience and a good driving record , own weapon and duty gear. must be able to work nights and weekends.
Role and Responsibilities:
The person in this role performs inspections and ensures that post orders are being followed. Also, coaches and trains personnel and carries out administrative procedures in support of Regional Office operations including time sheet collection, scheduling entry and employment (interview, hiring, terminating) processing.
- Man post as instructed and serve as a general security presence and visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions as needed (1-3 shifts per week).
- Conduct site visits to inspect guards.
- Check with the client regarding satisfaction of guard service.
- Assist in weekly scheduling and payroll processing.
- Respond to all emergencies, such as medical and bomb threats; and to alarms, such as fire and intrusion by following emergency response proceedings.
- Recruit employees and make sales calls.
- 50%+ travel.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- ACT 235 Certification preferred
- Minimum of 1-2 years security experience is preferred with a focus on customer service.
- Must have personal weapon or be able to obtain a personal weapon.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Excellent Communication skills; ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing for the purpose of public interaction and report writing.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Ability to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Willing to participate in St. Moritz pre-employment process which may include drug testing and full background investigation including MVR check (motor vehicle driving record).
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule.
- Neat and professional appearance.
- Friendly and professional demeanor while making sales calls to potential customers.
- Ability to provide quality customer service.
- Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively at client site.
- Previous Supervisor experience is a must.
- Law enforcement or military service background.
- 1-2 years of Retail Loss Prevention experience.
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive hourly wages, 401(k), training and opportunities for advancement.
St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Posted 30 days ago