Job Summary This job is no longer available.
Security Officer - High Profile
- Carlisle, PA
- Job Type
- Full-time, Part-time
St. Moritz Security Services is currently hiring Security Officers for a high profile client located in Carlisle, PA.
Responsibilities of Security Officer/ Standing Post - High Security Facility
- Patrol facility or man post as instructed and serve as a general security presence and visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions.
- Detect suspicious activities and watch for criminal acts or client rule infractions at or near assigned post which may be a threat to the property, client or employees at the site.
- Report all incidents, accidents or medical emergencies.
- Respond to emergencies, such as medical and bomb threats; and to alarms, such as fire and intrusion by following emergency response proceedings.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements.
- Minimum of 1-2 years security experience is preferred.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Prior Military or law enforcement experience preferred.
- At least one verifiable employer.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Ability to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Positive and loyal work ethic.
- Willing to participate in St. Moritz pre-employment process which may include drug testing and full background investigation including MVR check. (motor vehicle driving record)
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing for the purpose of public interaction and report writing.
- Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard.
- Neat and professional appearance.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Ability to provide quality customer service.
- Must be reliable and prepared at all times.
- Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively at client site.
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive hourly wage, benefits, 401(k), training and opportunities for advancement.
St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Posted 30 days ago