Join one of the fastest growing security companies in the U.S.! Since 1998, Sunstates Security has established a reputation for providing excellent customer service and quality work environments while being recently recognized as one of the top 25 largest security providers in America. At Sunstates Security, we're committed to hiring, developing and retaining a diverse and exceptionally qualified workforce. As a result, our employees are skilled, knowledgeable and dedicated to providing clients with flawless security service and the peace of mind that comes with it.
We work hard to recruit and to retain the best and the brightest people for each client and every site location. We instill in our employees the Sunstates promise to provide a safe, disciplined and friendly work environment with an opportunity for career advancement.
If you're searching for a career with challenging and rewarding opportunities, we invite you to explore the possibilities at Sunstates Security. As a proactive security partner for some of the country's leading companies and organizations, we provide careers for talented people to become part of a successful, growing company.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
The Corporate Training Manager will provide support for all LMS users-both internal employees, customers, and regional administrators. This role will work to maximize training opportunities within the use of Sunstates LMS. This role will ensure training is impactful at the service level.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage the Sunstates Learning Management System.
• Troubleshoot and solve issues related to LMS that come in from the field.
• Maintain detailed records of all support tickets, escalations, and service level agreements.
• Develop LMS courses, creating PowerPoint slides, compiling Articulate Storyline files, integrating voiceover files, and posting to LMS, create compliance codes and link to our company HCM platform WinTeam.
• Ensure 3rd party learning & development systems are working properly (Exceed LMS, Portstar, FEMA, Gov’t DHS, Nation Security courses through the Center for Development of Security Excellence, Silvertrac, and Red Cross), etc.
• Convert existing LMS course to micro-sized (15-20-minute max.) courses to allow incremental development steps without impacting job performance.
• Voiceover LMS classes as needed, creating files, editing, and linking files to courses.
• Plan and execute communications to appropriate audiences about all LMS related events, transitions/updates, training opportunities, etc.
• Generate analytical reporting on LMS system and KPI metrics, including performance, adoption, contents, etc.
• Run and submit Team reports to the field on the status of training requirements.
• Assist in the development and oversight of annual training requirements.
• Develop SOP’s and best practices related to administering and using the LMS
• Manage the auto email training notification feature for officers with tenure.
• Evaluate program effectiveness and conduct opinion surveys or needs assessments.
• Monitor and respond to course comments and employee feedback.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLSETS DESIRED
• Bachelor’s Degree in Learning & Development or related field and/or equivalent combination of education and technical work experience.
• Minimum four (4) years of experience in a learning management system design, implementation, support, and administration, including system and analytical reporting, MS content management, and technical documentation.
• Previous supervisory or managerial experience.
• Experience with LMS, ADL standards, and Course authoring software (Adobe, Storyline, etc.)
• Prior experience with technical writing and developing content pages.
• Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, including expert knowledge of PowerPoint.
• Ability to work cohesively and collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• People orientated personality with great customer service skills.
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment while maintaining great attention to detail.
Bachelor's Degree from 4 year college/university
Only candidates who meet our rigorous employment standards and who are excellent matches for open positions are invited to join our team.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and supporter of our military veterans!
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Educational Assistance, 401k with employer match
Screening Requirements: Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check