Job Summary This job is no longer available.
Looking for Armed Part Time-Flex-Officers Needed in the Dfw Area
UAS is currently looking fo commissioned security officers full and part time must have commission card in hand, full duty rig belt with holster, duty weapon and a clean MVR.
Why Build a Career with United American Security?
- Medical Plans(Four Plans to choose from), Dental (Humana), Vision (Humana), Short Term Disability(American Public Life) and Accident Coverage(AllState) Begins the first of the month after 60 days of employment for 30 or more hours per week positions.
- Paid Vacation after one year of employment for both full time and part time positions.
- Premium holiday pay
- Verizon Wireless discount on personal cell phone plans and products.
- Direct Deposit
- Internal Promotion opportunities
UAS is one of the country's largest and best providers of uniformed security guard services. We have 25 offices throughout the Midwest, Mid Atlantic, South and Southwest and we employ 3,500 employees. We are expanding quickly and looking for new team members who are excited to help us in our mission to grow. All offers of employment are contingent on passing a background check and drug test.
- Must be a Self-Motivator with Good Work Ethics
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work a FLEXIBLE schedule (Nights, Weekends and Holidays)
- Must have a valid High School Diploma or GED
- Must have the ability to conduct extended foot patrols
- Must be able to climb multiple flights of stairs
- Ability to effectively communicate with others
- Ability to prepare and Maintain accurate records and reports
- Ability to respond to emergency situations as per operating procedures
- Ability to hear & see in low light situations
- Capable of working outside in extreme weather conditions
Job Duties: Functional Responsibilities Responsible for maintaining a secure environment and thereby protecting and securing the personnel, guests, visitors, and property of the client. Must be dependable, reliable and possess sound judgment. Must successfully complete a background investigation to include a criminal, credit, reference checks, and a drug screening. Must have good interpersonal skills and present a neat and professional appearance.
maintaining security at the client s facility by properly working his or her assigned post; conducting roving patrols; reporting security incidents or hazardous conditions; screening employees, guests and visitors to the client s facilities; monitoring security alarms or fire systems; issuing and controlling visitor passes; and maintaining and monitoring the visitor sign-in and sign-out log.
United American Security
1451 Empire Central
Dallas, Texas 75247
United American Security LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. This policy applies to all areas of employment including hiring, training, promotion, compensation, and benefits. UAS is proud to hire military veterans.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format such as large print, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.