Join one of the fastest growing security companies in the U.S.! Since 1998, Sunstates Security has established a reputation for providing excellent customer service and quality work environments while being recently recognized as one of the top 25 largest security providers in America. At Sunstates Security, we're committed to hiring, developing and retaining a diverse and exceptionally qualified workforce. As a result, our employees are skilled, knowledgeable and dedicated to providing clients with flawless security service and the peace of mind that comes with it.
We work hard to recruit and to retain the best and the brightest people for each client and every site location. We instill in our employees the Sunstates promise to provide a safe, disciplined and friendly work environment with an opportunity for career advancement.
If you're searching for a career with challenging and rewarding opportunities, we invite you to explore the possibilities at Sunstates Security. As a proactive security partner for some of the country's leading companies and organizations, we provide careers for talented people to become part of a successful, growing company.
Sunstates Security is looking for a talented and motivated Operations Manager to help lead our Savannah Regional office.
The ideal candidate will provide leadership to employees and develop and maintain strong relationships with customers. The Operations Manager will assist in the administration of the region by:
• Training, developing and motivating supervisory staff to effectively oversee all day-to-day operations of the site security personnel.
• Overseeing the employee on- boarding process including new hire interviewing, selection of candidates, training and licensure and new hire paperwork.
• Training subordinate supervisors on software systems, procedural guidelines, company policies and enforcing consistency in policy practice.
• Coordinating operational functions including payroll and billing, accounts receivable aging, staffing, scheduling and personnel issues.
• Carrying out site assist visits and audits in accordance with the Quality Assurance program.
• Coordinating with Regional Manager and Vice President of Operations to establish regional goals and objectives and communicate these with branch staff.
• Working with sales and marketing to identify and development new business opportunities.
The requirements for the Operations Manager include:
• Bachelor’s degree from a four (4) year college or university and three (3) or more years of related experience and supervision, preferably in the security industry.
• Excellent organizational, leadership, communication and time management skills.
• Ability to qualify and be issued a security officer license in all areas under command.
• Computer literacy in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
• Ability to travel and regularly visit all site locations for the Savannah branch and surrounding area.
May perform other duties as assigned by Management and in coordination with the Regional Manager.
Bachelor's Degree from 4 year college/university
Only candidates who meet our rigorous employment standards and who are excellent matches for open positions (as personally verified by Regional Management) are invited to join our security team.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and supporter of our military veterans!
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
Screening Requirements: Motor Vehicle, Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check