Job Summary This job is no longer available.
United American Security is seeking DISPATCH professional for a full time career in San Antonio!
- Position: DISPATCHER
- Schedule: Full-time; 8:00PM - 6:00AM
- Pay: Pay is discussed during your interview
Security Dispatcher duties include maintain records, handling communications, monitoring officers and locations in various ares, listening, decision-making, time management, speech clarity, and computer operations. Security dispatcher will be in a secured office between the hours of 8:00pm and 4:00am.
See us Wednesdays and Thursdays from 10:00am to 3:00pm for an interview at our location! To save time filling out an application in our office, you may visit our website to apply! Print and bring your prefilled application with you, along with your resume. If you are out of the San Antonio area we will set up times and dates to come to your area!
San Antonio Office:
85 NE Loop 410 Suite 300 San Antonio, TX 78216
United American Security (License # B-20090) is among the strongest security companies in the business, providing state of the art equipment and technology. From our knowledgeable staff to our professional appearance, we are certain you will see why UAS is second to none in the security industry! If you have the drive and determination to be a true security professional, you owe it to yourself to join our team!
Our core ideology is much more than a simple idea in practice. It continues to evolve as it breaks boundaries.
Why Build a Career with United American Security?
- Medical Plans(Four Plans to choose from), Dental (Humana), Vision (Humana), Short Term Disability(American Public Life) and Accident Coverage(AllState) Begins the first of the month after 60 days of employment for 30 or more hours per week positions.
- Paid Vacation after one year of employment for both full time and part time positions.
- Premium holiday pay
- Verizon Wireless discount on personal cell phone plans and products.
- Direct Deposit
- Internal Promotion opportunities
UAS is one of the country's largest and best providers of uniformed security guard services. We have 25 offices throughout the Midwest, Mid Atlantic, South and Southwest and we employ 3,500 employees. We are expanding quickly and looking for new team members who are excited to help us in our mission to grow. All offers of employment are contingent on passing a background check and drug test. JOB DESCRIPTION: Security officers usually perform the following tasks under the direct supervision of their Supervisor or Manager. Conduct routine patrols of the site which they are assigned either by foot or patrol vehicle. Performs access control functions to the facility and or buildings. Protects client property and personnel as per the site standard operating procedures. Monitors CCTV and alarm systems as needed. Implements emergency protocols and or drills as needed and or required.
- Controls access to the facility ensuring only authorized personnel are permitted on site.
- Maintain surveillance of the site to ensure the perimeter and or buildings remain secure.
- Monitors CCTV, Fire, & Security systems
- Conducts routine patrols and of the property to identify security risks, safety hazards, and maintenance issues
- Completes daily activity reports, Incident reports, and other mandated reports per the job assignment and post orders.
- Officers may provide escort details and perimeter fence checks as requested
- Other duties assigned as per the Standard operating procedures
- Must have a valid High School Diploma or GED
- State Licensing requirements apply
- Must have the ability to conduct extended foot patrols
- Must be able to climb multiple flights of stairs
- Ability to effectively communicate with others
- Ability to prepare and Maintain accurate records and reports
- Ability to respond to emergency situations as per operating procedures
- Ability to hear & see in low light situations
- Ability to lift 20 pounds (specific site requirements may vary)
- Capable of working outside in extreme weather conditions
- Capable of comprehending site specific policies and standard operating procedures and the ability to implement such as needed.
Begin your security career with United American Security!
APPLY WITH UAS TODAY!
United American Security LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. This policy applies to all areas of employment including hiring, training, promotion, compensation and benefits. UAS is proud to hire military veterans.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format such as large print, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.