Job Summary This job is no longer available.
- Worcester, MA
- Job Type
- Full-time, Part-time
- Salary: $14.00 to $16.50 /hour
St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. is one of the top American owned security companies in the United States. We employ over 2,400 Security Officers across 27 regional offices in 15 states. We have achieved tremendous growth over the past 30 years and we project a continued rapid growth over the coming years.For more information about us, please visit our website www.smssi.com.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Patrol multiple locations throughout their shift; both in a company vehicle and on foot.
- Provide a high level of customer service.
- Remove trespasser.
- Patrol facility or man post as instructed and serve as a general security presence and visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions.
- Detect suspicious activities and watch for criminal acts or client rule infractions at or near assigned post which may be a threat to the property, client or employees at the site.
- Report all incidents, accidents or medical emergencies.
- Shift reports will be required.
- Respond to emergencies, such as medical and bomb threats; and to alarms, such as fire and intrusion by following emergency response proceedings.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Minimum of 1-2 years security experience is preferred with the ability to fit in quickly.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- At least one verifiable employer.
- Excellent Communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing for the purpose of public interaction and report writing.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Ability to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Willing to participate in St. Moritz pre-employment process which may include drug testing and full background investigation including MVR check. (motor vehicle driving record)
- Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard.
- Neat and professional appearance.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Ability to provide quality customer service.
- Must be reliable and prepared at all times.
- Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively at client site.
- Previous military or Law Enforcement experience preferred.
- Must have MA LTC.
- Must have weekend availability.
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive hourly wage, benefits, 401 (k) plan, training and opportunities for advancement.
St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Posted 30+ days ago