Job Summary This job is no longer available.
UNITED AMERICAN SECURITY IS CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR A FIELD SUPERVISOR
IN THE WEST PALM, FL AREA. STARTING PAY RATE FROM $16.00 PER HOUR WITH PAID VACATION & BENEFITS.
Why Build a Career with United American Security?
- Medical Plans(Four Plans to choose from), Dental (Humana), Vision (Humana), Short Term Disability(American Public Life) and Accident Coverage(AllState)
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Verizon Wireless discount on personal cell phone plans and products.
- Direct Deposit
- Internal Promotion opportunities
UAS is one of the country’s largest and best providers of uniformed security guard services. We have 25 offices throughout the Midwest, Mid Atlantic, South and Southwest and we employ 3,500 employees. We are expanding quickly and looking for new team members who are excited to help us in our mission to grow. All offers of employment are contingent on passing a background check and drug test.
United American Security is seeking an organized, outgoing Field Supervisor with previous Security Industry experience to assist our branch operations. United American Security offers medical, dental, vision, short term disability/long term disability and group life insurance benefits in addition to Personal and Vacation time off.
Field Supervisor performs the following tasks under the direct supervision of their Operation Manager. Conduct patrol visits of the site which they are assigned. Protects client property and personnel as per the site standard operating procedures. Monitors CCTV and alarm systems as needed. Implements company policy and procedures as needed and or required. Train officers on assigned post duties, customer service, reviewing time sheets, DAR and incidents reports. Training of officers at all levels and duties JOB DUTIES
- Controls access to the facility ensuring only authorized personnel are permitted on site.
- Maintain surveillance of the site to ensure the perimeter and or buildings remain secure.
- Monitors CCTV, Fire, & Security systems
- Conducts routine patrols and of the property to identify security risks, safety hazards, and maintenance issues
- Completes Supervisors activity reports, Incident reports, and other mandated reports per the job assignment and post orders.
- Supervisor may provide escort details,
- Other duties assigned as per the Standard operating procedures
- Patrol different sites, checking sites, training officers per post duties
- Must be flexible on hours/days
- Customer Service, Professional, dealing with individuals at all levels a must.
- Multi task, follow instructions, report writing- detial
- JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Must have a valid High School Diploma or GED
- State Licensing requirements apply
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must be able to climb multiple flights of stairs
- Ability to effectively communicate with others
- Ability to prepare and Maintain accurate records and reports
- Ability to respond to emergency situations as per operating procedures
- Ability to hear & see in low light situations
- Ability to lift 20 pounds (specific site requirements may vary)
- Capable of working outside in extreme weather conditions
- Capable of comprehending site specific policies and standard operating procedures and the ability to implement such as needed.
- 3-4 years Supervision experience ( Field and Site)
- Must be flexible, to work afternoon or midnights as needed
- Must have both D and G security license ( own weapon) as allowed per State of Florida