Job Summary This job is no longer available.
Armed Security Officer
- Brookville, PA 15825
- Job Type
ARMED SECURITY OFFICERS - PART TIME
St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. is one of the top leading American-owned security service companies in the US. St. Moritz has more than 3,000 employees in 30 offices in 17 states providing more than 75,000 weekly security officer hours for customers coast to coast.
We are currently accepting resumes for ARMED Security Officersin Brookville, PA.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Man post as instructed and serve as a general security presence and visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions.
- Detect suspicious activities and watch for criminal acts or client rule infractions at or near assigned post which may be a threat to the property, client or employees at the site.
- Report all incidents, accidents or medical emergencies.
- Respond to emergencies, such as medical and bomb threats; and to alarms, such as fire and intrusion by following emergency response proceedings.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- ACT 235 Certification
- Minimum of 1-2 years security experience is preferred with the ability to fit in quickly.
- Positive and loyal work ethic.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- At least one verifiable employer.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing for the purpose of public interaction and report writing.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard.
- Neat and professional appearance.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Ability to provide quality customer service.
- Must be reliable and prepared at all times, along with reliable transportation.
- Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively at client site.
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive hourly wages, benefits including health, dental, vision, voluntary benefits, 401(k), training and opportunities for advancement.
St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Posted 30+ days ago