Join one of the fastest growing security companies in the U.S.! Since 1998, Sunstates Security has established a reputation for providing excellent customer service and quality work environments while being recently recognized as one of the top 25 largest security providers in America. At Sunstates Security, we're committed to hiring, developing and retaining a diverse and exceptionally qualified workforce. As a result, our employees are skilled, knowledgeable and dedicated to providing clients with flawless security service and the peace of mind that comes with it.
We work hard to recruit and to retain the best and the brightest people for each client and every site location. We instill in our employees the Sunstates promise to provide a safe, disciplined and friendly work environment with an opportunity for career advancement.
If you're searching for a career with challenging and rewarding opportunities, we invite you to explore the possibilities at Sunstates Security. As a proactive security partner for some of the country's leading companies and organizations, we provide careers for talented people to become part of a successful, growing company.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
The Billing Administrator will assist the Finance team with the day to day operations of the company. The administrator will be responsible for managing invoice distribution as well as incoming payments, and at times may assist with payroll administrative functions. The starting salary will be dependent upon experience with company paid benefits, paid time off and employer match 401(k).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Resolving customer payment discrepancies on behalf of the company.
• Preparing and mailing invoices to customers.
• Posting payments to customer accounts.
• Organizing and filing deposit receipts as invoices are paid.
• Preparing reports on delinquent accounts and customer payment profiles.
• Reconciling cash receipts and deposits.
• Analyzing financial records for accuracy.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLSETS DESIRED
• Associate degree related to finance or accounting, or equivalent experience
• Thorough knowledge of general accounting including thorough skills knowledge plus the application of general accounting theory.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office with proficiency in Excel.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Sunstates Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We will make reasonable accommodations to enable employees to perform their jobs.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and supporter of our military veterans!
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Educational Assistance, 401k with employer match
Screening Requirements: Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check, Credit Check