Become an integral part of our continued success! APG Security, one of the region's fastest growing security companies, is currently seeking a Branch Manager in Rhode Island.
• Manage and direct all operational, financial, administrative and staff activities for assigned district reporting directly to the Vice President, New England Division.
• Build and retain profitable business growth in a stand alone market. This also includes leading the delivery of services through a team of managers: Single Site Account and/or Operations Manager(s), Support Staff as appropriate to size (recruiter, trainer, administrative assistant, support manager, etc.).
• Deliver superior customer service to all clients and ensure that all direct and indirect reports do the same.
• Build our business, reputation and profitability through excellent customer service to our clients.
• Oversee and manage operational, financial functions including payroll, billing, accounts receivablescheduling, recruiting, training, etc. for the district.
• Generate new business through partnerships with our Business Development team.
• Coach, counsel and develop personnel.
The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience plus at least 5 years of general management experience in a service industry. Contract or proprietary security services experience is highly desired. In addition, we require the following skills:
• Proven track record of excellence in customer service and financial management (awards, top rankings, etc.)
• Superior, world class interpersonal and communication skills as well as solid writing skills
• Dedication to high quality customer service delivery and integrity through proven client and customer relationships
• Proficient in web-based applications, computer systems and programs (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint), to effectively edit and create reports, database entries and presentation materials.
• Highly effective leader with the ability to build strong relationships internally with all levels of the organization and manage under difficult service delivery timeframes.
• Willingness to attend professional networking or community events in the evenings
• Work with all levels in the organization to identify, analyze and solve problems and create opportunities for continuous improvement.
• Maintain confidentiality of all information and data.
• Keep records and prepare accurate and timely feedback / reports as required.
• Ability to deal with internal and external customers and perform multiple tasks simultaneously in a timely and professional manner.
• Ability to work in a team-oriented management environment while focused on results. Key Competencies: integrity, problem solving, conflict management, time management, customer focus, timely decision making, motivating and directing others
High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
Equal Opportunity Employer
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, 401K/403b Plan
Screening Requirements: Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check, Education Verification, Employment Verification