Job Summary This job is no longer available.
- Short Hills, Millburn, NJ
- Job Type
- Full-time, Part-time
- Salary: $15.00 /hour
St. Moritz Security Services is currently hiring Full Time& Part Time Unarmed Security Officers for our construction site in SHORT HILLS, NJ
Responsibilities of Unarmed Security Officer
Pay Rate - $15/hr
- Detects suspicious activities and watch for criminal acts or client rule infractions at or near assigned post which may be a threat to the property, client or employees at the site
- Reports all incidents, accidents or medical emergencies.
- Responds to emergencies, such as medical and bomb threats; and to alarms, such as fire and intrusion by following emergency response proceedings.
- Serves as a general security presence and visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions
- Comes to work; is on time and completes shift assignments (including overtime, if assigned).
- Has a neat, professional appearance and comes to work in complete and clean assigned uniform.
- Has a friendly professional demeanor and provides quality customer service.
- Is a good communicator (both verbal and written) and is capable of handling typical crisis situations both efficiently and effectively.
- Understands successfully executes his/her post orders including enforcement of client and company policies, rules and regulations.
Requirements for Unarmed High End Retail Security
- Must have CURRENT SORA Card
- Must have reliable means of transportation
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing for the purpose of public interaction and report writing.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- At minimum 2 years of upscale/retail/warehouse/construction site security experience.
- Ability to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Willing to participate in St. Moritz pre-employment process which may include drug testing and full background investigation.
- Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard.
- CPR/First Aid Certification is a plus
- Neat and professional appearance.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Ability to provide quality customer service.
- Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively at client site.
- Must have open and Flexible schedule.
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive hourly wage, 401(k), training and opportunities for advancement.
St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Posted 30+ days ago