Join one of the fastest growing security companies in the U.S.! Since 1998, Sunstates Security has established a reputation for providing excellent customer service and quality work environments while being recently recognized as one of the top 25 largest security providers in America. At Sunstates Security, we're committed to hiring, developing and retaining a diverse and exceptionally qualified workforce. As a result, our employees are skilled, knowledgeable and dedicated to providing clients with flawless security service and the peace of mind that comes with it.
We work hard to recruit and to retain the best and the brightest people for each client and every site location. We instill in our employees the Sunstates promise to provide a safe, disciplined and friendly work environment with an opportunity for career advancement.
If you're searching for a career with challenging and rewarding opportunities, we invite you to explore the possibilities at Sunstates Security. As a proactive security partner for some of the country's leading companies and organizations, we provide careers for talented people to become part of a successful, growing company.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
The Payroll Administrator will be assisting the Payroll/HRIS Manager in administering payroll company-wide as well as other administrative payroll functions. This position requires knowledge of the payroll process and excellent customer service skills. The starting salary will be dependent upon experience with company paid benefits, paid time off and employer match 401(k).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Process payroll checks weekly via an automated system
• Build employee time records and schedules based on Excel data
• Ensure timely and accurate payments for Sunstates employees
• Make necessary payroll adjustments based on errors, PTO accruals, etc.
• Process mileage reimbursements via Concur
• Upload and maintain employee records in WinTeam (integrated payroll system)
• Run a variety of reports to support Payroll, Billing and HRIS operations
• Prepare weekly invoices
• Follow up on outstanding invoices with customers
• Perform other duties as assigned
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLSET DESIRED
• Associates Degree in HR, Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field or equivalent experience
• Payroll and/or billing experience preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook
• Ability to take initiative, prioritize and complete multiple projects and assignments
• Ability to work as a team
• Maintains a high degree of sensitivity and confidentiality
• Excellent organizational and time management skills with attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and supporter of our military veterans!
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Educational Assistance, 401k with employer match
Screening Requirements: Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check, Credit Check