Join one of the fastest growing security companies in the U.S.! Since 1998, Sunstates Security has established a reputation for providing excellent customer service and quality work environments while being recently recognized as one of the top 25 largest security providers in America. At Sunstates Security, we're committed to hiring, developing and retaining a diverse and exceptionally qualified workforce. As a result, our employees are skilled, knowledgeable and dedicated to providing clients with flawless security service and the peace of mind that comes with it.
We work hard to recruit and to retain the best and the brightest people for each client and every site location. We instill in our employees the Sunstates promise to provide a safe, disciplined and friendly work environment with an opportunity for career advancement.
If you're searching for a career with challenging and rewarding opportunities, we invite you to explore the possibilities at Sunstates Security. As a proactive security partner for some of the country's leading companies and organizations, we provide careers for talented people to become part of a successful, growing company.
The Proposal Coordinator will support the corporate sales team, marketing strategies, administrative functions and work closely with the marketing department team. This fast growing, industry leading professional services corporation is operating in several states and employs over 2,300 employees.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Prepare proposals and pricing models for clients and prospective customers
• Respond to detailed RFPs in soft and hard copy formats as well as online portals
• Completion of contracts and post-sale administrative documentation
• Administer marketing campaigns including electronic newsletters and vertical market targets
• Lead generation including research and development to qualify prospects
• Maintaining and updating Salesforce CRM on an ongoing basis
• Generating sales reports to measure activity, revenue, margins, etc.
• Work with public relations, marketing and social media
• Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, coordinating mailing lists
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLSET DESIRED
• BA/BS Degree in Marketing or Business related field preferred
• Experience in a sales support or administrative role (service industry experience preferred)
• Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills specifically proposal writing
• Highly proficient computer skills including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
• Ability to effectively communicate with executive level management
• Excellent telephone sales personality skills
• CRM and solutions experience with Salesforce.com is a plus
• Prominent organization and presentation skills
• Highly energetic and self-starter
• Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
• Should be honest, assertive and systematic
Bachelor's Degree from 4 year college/university
Only candidates who meet our rigorous employment standards and who are excellent matches for open positions are invited to join our team.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and supporter of our military veterans!
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Educational Assistance, 401k with employer match
Screening Requirements: Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check