Job Summary This job is no longer available.
Armed Security Officer
- Columbus, OH
- Job Type
- Full-time, Part-time
St. Mortiz Security Services, Inc. is currently hiring Armed Security Officers - On Call in Columbus, OH to service our ATM division.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Escorting and protection of ATM Technicians.
- Detect suspicious activities and watch for criminal acts or client rule infractions at or near assigned post which may be a threat to the property, client or employees at the site.
- Report all incidents, accidents or medical emergencies.
- Respond to emergencies, such as medical and bomb threats; and to alarms, such as fire and intrusion by following emergency response proceedings.
- Comes to work; is on time and completes shift assignments (including overtime, if assigned).
- Has a neat, professional appearance and comes to work in complete and clean assigned.
- Has a friendly professional demeanor and provides quality customer service.
- Is a good communicator (both verbal and written) and is capable of handling typical crisis situations both efficiently and effectively.
- Understands successfully executes his/her post orders including enforcement of client and company policies, rules and regulations.
- Current 20 hour OPOTA certification.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have a working phone.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing for the purpose of public interaction and report writing.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Ability to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Willing to participate in St. Moritz pre-employment process which may include drug testing and full background investigation.
- Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard.
- Neat and professional appearance.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Ability to provide quality customer service.
- Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively at client site.
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive hourly wage, benefits, 401(k), training and opportunities for advancement. St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Posted 30+ days ago