Job Summary This job is no longer available.
Security Officer- High Profile
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Job Type
- Full-time, Part-time
St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. is actively seeking a creative, highly talented Concierge Security Officers for immediate employment in Pittsburgh, PA. The appropriately qualified applicant will be able to demonstrate an established career in operations and security, specific to a fast paced, technology driven work environment in a downtown/metro setting.
St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. is once again expanding our Pittsburgh regional operations and is seeking enthusiastic individuals for both full and part time positions.
Responsibilities for these positions include:
- Patrol facility or man post as instructed and serve as a general security presence and visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions.
- Detect suspicious activities and watch for criminal acts or client rule infractions at or near assigned post which may be a threat to the property, client or employees at the site.
- Report all incidents, accidents or medical emergencies.
- Respond to emergencies, such as medical and bomb threats; and to alarms, such as fire and intrusion by following emergency response proceedings.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED and reliable source of transportation. Driver’s License preferred.
- Must be able to work both inside and outside in all weather conditions.
- OCAT, PATH and Tactical Baton certifications preferred but are not required.
- Must be willing to travel if needed.
- Must own your own weapon and duty equipment.
- At least one verifiable employer.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing for the purpose of public interaction and report writing.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Ability to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Willing to participate in St. Moritz pre-employment process which may include drug testing and full background investigation including MVR check. (motor vehicle driving record)
- Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard.
- Neat and professional appearance.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Ability to provide quality customer service.
- Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively at client site.
What We Offer
This assignment through St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. is in an environment where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide.
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive hourly wage, benefits, 401(k), training, and opportunities for advancement.
St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Posted 30 days ago