- Pittsburgh, PA
- Job Type
- Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. is one of the top American owned security companies in the United States. We employ over 2,400 Security Officers across 27 regional offices in 15 states. We have achieved tremendous growth over the past 30 years and we project a continued rapid growth over the coming years.
In this hands-on role, the Billing Specialist will work with clients on a variety of issues performing full cycle billing functions. This position will be a critical member of the accounting team and will be instrumental ensuring the proper preparation of routine and non-routine accounts. The successful candidate will be joining a fast-paced and team oriented environment where they can act as a Billing subject matter expert to internal team members; fielding their systems and customer billing questions as necessary.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Process new customer set-ups and contract amendments in a billing system for bi-weekly and monthly billing cycles, verifying documentation for pricing and required approvals
- Reviews various billing system reports to identify billing discrepancies. Makes corrections as appropriate to ensure accurate billing following established procedures
- Review invoices for completeness and accuracy
- Send invoices to customers by email or submit to customer payment portals
- Research and resolve customer billing issues & determine appropriate adjustments with proper documentation
- Perform customer account reconciliations
- Process adjustments to invoices when necessary
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
- Experience with contract labor service billing preferred
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of billing transactions and processes.
- Intermediate level MS Excel skills
- Minimum of 3-5 years related billing experience in a fast paced, medium to large company
- Ability to analyze quotes and contracts to understand billing requirements and setup
- Experience with Valiant and/or TrackTik preferred
- Knowledge of customer payment portals is a plus (Service Channel)
- Strong track record of initiative in non-standard situations
Posted 24 days ago