Job Summary This job is no longer available.
Armed Security Officer
- Hazleton, PA
- Job Type
- Full-time, Part-time
SEEKING ARMED SECURITY PROFESSIONALS
St. Moritz Security Services is currently hiring Security Officers in the HAZELTON, PA area.
*PA Act 235 Certification required
*Must be able to stand 8-12 hour shifts
*Must possess a legal firearm
*Must have weekend availability
Responsibilities of Security Officer / Guard
- Patrol facility or man post as instructed and serve as a general security presence and visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions.
- Detect suspicious activities and watch for criminal acts or client rule infractions at or near assigned post which may be a threat to the property, client or employees at the site.
- Report all incidents, accidents or medical emergencies.
- Respond to emergencies, such as medical and bomb threats; and to alarms, such as fire and intrusion by following emergency response proceedings.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements.
- Minimum of 1-2 years security experience is preferred.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Prior Military or law enforcement experience preferred.
- At least one verifiable employer.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Ability to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Positive and loyal work ethic.
- Willing to participate in St. Moritz pre-employment process which may include drug testing and full background investigation including MVR check. (motor vehicle driving record)
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing for the purpose of public interaction and report writing.
- Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard.
- Neat and professional appearance.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Ability to provide quality customer service.
- Must be reliable and prepared at all times.
- Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively at client site.
- Candidates should possess a current guard card.
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive hourly wage, benefits, 401(k), training and opportunities for advancement. St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Posted 4 months ago