Armed Security Officer
- Philadelphia, PA
- Job Type
St. Moritz Security Services is currently hiring Armed Security Officers/Guards in Philadelphia, PA.
Must possess current Act 235 certification.
Availability must include Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Responsibilities & Qualifications of an Armed Security Officer / Guard
- Patrol facility or man post as instructed and serve as a general security presence and visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions.
- Detect suspicious activities and watch for criminal acts or client rule infractions at or near assigned post which may be a threat to the property, client or employees at the site.
- Report all incidents, accidents or medical emergencies.
- Respond to emergencies, such as medical and bomb threats; and to alarms, such as fire and intrusion by following emergency response proceedings.
- Must possess a current Act 235 card
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED and Drivers License.
- Must be able to work both inside and outside in all weather conditions.
- OCAT, PATH and Tactical Baton certifications preferred but are not required.
- Must be willing to travel if needed.
- Must own your own weapon and duty equipment.
- At least one verifiable employer.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing for the purpose of public interaction and report writing.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Ability to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Willing to participate in St. Moritz pre-employment process which may include drug testing and full background investigation including MVR check. (motor vehicle driving record)
- Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard.
- Neat and professional appearance.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Ability to provide quality customer service.
- Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively at client site.
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive hourly wage, benefits, 401(k), training and opportunities for advancement. St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Posted 30+ days ago