UNITED AMERICAN SECURITY IS CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR FULL & PART TIME SECURITY OFFICERS
STARTING PAY AT $11.00 - $12.00 PER HOUR
APPLICANTS CAN STOP INTO OUR OFFICE AT 7801 N. LAMAR STE D93 ANYTIME M-F 9-5
UAS is seeking Security Officers full time position in the Austin Area
NEW LICENSED OFFICERS COULD RECEIVE A SIGN ON BONUS!!
United American Security also has a Sign on Bonus program for Licensed officers. You must have a current non-expired valid Security license for the State in which you are applying. You must remain employed for 90 days with no disciplinary or attendance issues in order to qualify and must still be employed at the time of pay out. Sign on Bonus amounts:
Unarmed licensed: Full time $100.00 / Part time $75.00
Armed Licensed: Full time $200.00 / Part time $150.00
Why Build a Career with United American Security?
- Medical Plans(Four Plans to choose from), Dental (Humana), Vision (Humana), Short Term Disability(American Public Life) and Accident Coverage(AllState) Begins the first of the month after 60 days of employment for 30 or more hours per week positions.
- Paid Vacation after one year of employment for both full time and part time positions.
- Premium holiday pay
- Verizon Wireless discount on personal cell phone plans and products.
- Direct Deposit
- Internal Promotion opportunities
UAS is one of the country's largest and best providers of uniformed security guard services. We have 25 offices throughout the Midwest, Mid Atlantic, South and Southwest and we employ 3,500 employees. We are expanding quickly and looking for new team members who are excited to help us in our mission to grow. All offers of employment are contingent on passing a background check and drug test.
- Noncommissioned (unarmed) officers needed immediately!
Are you new to security? No prior experience is necessary!
With a minimum of 6 hours of state certified training and minimal training cost, you can take your first step toward a broad new career! Apply today for further details! We offer training through the Top Gun Security Training academy on site!
United American Security (License # B-20090) is among the strongest security companies in the business, providing state of the art equipment, technology, and training. From the onsite Top Gun Security Training Academies (License #F-04156101) to our professional appearance, we are certain you will see why UAS is second to none in the security industry! If you have the drive and determination to be a true security professional, you owe it to yourself to join our team!
Unarmed Security officers usually perform the following tasks under the direct supervision of their Supervisor or Manager. Conduct routine patrols of the site which they are assigned either by foot or patrol vehicle. Performs access control functions to the facility and or buildings. Protects client property and personnel as per the site standard operating procedures. Monitors CCTV and alarm systems as needed. Implements emergency protocols and or drills as needed and or required.
- Controls access to the facility insuring only authorized personnel is permitted on site.
- Maintain surveillance of the site to insure the perimeter and or buildings remain secure.
- Monitors CCTV, Fire, & Security systems
- Conducts routine patrols and of the property to identify security risks, safety hazards, and maintenance issues
- Completes daily activity reports, Incident reports, and other mandated reports per the job assignment and post orders.
- Officers may provide escort details and perimeter fence checks as requested
- Other duties assigned as per the Standard operating procedures
- Must have a valid High School Diploma or GED
- Must possess a State issued security license for Unarmed Security
- Must have the ability to conduct extended foot patrols
- Must be able to climb multiple flights of stairs
- Ability to effectively communicate with others