School Security Officer
- Allegheny County, PA
- Job Type
St. Moritz Security Services, Inc.
Security Officer Position
*The Pride of Pittsburgh’s hometown Security Company is now accepting applications for School Security Officer located throughout Allegheny County, PA.
St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. is once again expanding our Pittsburgh regional operations and is seeking enthusiastic individuals for both full and part time positions. We are currently accepting applications for:
- School Security Officers - Unarmed
IMMEDIATE Openings for Security Officers in the Greater Pittsburgh Area.
Responsibilities for these positions include:
- Patrol facility or man post as instructed and serve as a general security presence and visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions.
- Detect suspicious activities and watch for criminal acts or client rule infractions at or near assigned post which may be a threat to the property, client or employees at the site.
- Report all incidents, accidents or medical emergencies.
- Respond to emergencies, such as medical and bomb threats; and to alarms, such as fire and intrusion by following emergency response proceedings.
- Must be able to obtain necessary clearances (Childline and FBI fingerprinting).
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED and Driver’s License.
- Must be able to work both inside and outside in all weather conditions.
- Must be willing to travel if needed.
- Must own your own weapon and duty equipment.
- At least one verifiable employer.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing for the purpose of public interaction and report writing.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Ability to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Willing to participate in St. Moritz pre-employment process which may include drug testing and full background investigation including MVR check. (motor vehicle driving record)
- Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard.
- Neat and professional appearance.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Ability to provide quality customer service.
- Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively at client site.
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive hourly wage, benefits, 401(k), training and opportunities for advancement. St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Posted 28 days ago