The Account Manager will be responsible for developing and maintaining client relationships through daily client activity and customer service, heavy follow-up and in-person handling of client complaints and concerns. The Account Manager is also responsible for managing and servicing assigned accounts with the intention to renew accounts on an annual basis.
- Regularly meet with clients to assess and meet needs and address problems/complaints.
- Be the primary liaison between Operations/Area Managers and the client and ensure that all client needs and complaints are timely and satisfactorily addressed.
- Be accessible 24/7 to service client needs, including responding to calls, texts and emails from senior management or clients regarding emergencies affecting assigned buildings/accounts.
- Quickly respond to any and all emergencies effecting assigned building, follow-up with operations and client to ensure proper handling and resolution to emergency situations.
- Respond to professionally to any and all client inquires or calls in timely fashion, including.
- Work closely with Area Managers to ensure security officer performance and other issues are addressed and corrected a needed.
- Work with internal system to document activity, follow-ups and generate reports.
- Supervising , taking ownership of the guards' responsibilities.
- Manage and service assigned accounts with the intention to renew accounts on an annual basis.
- Pay close attention to schedule, guard training & discipline issues
- Maintain, track and document continuous client engagement efforts with all client relationships (clients, tenants, property managers etc.).
- Maintain and update buildings profiles and other documents.
- Ensure uniform replacements; track and document same.
- Train and evaluate security officers; track and document same.
- Schedule FSD with FDNY.
- Coordinate all training for CPR and other types of training.
- Ability to service clients outside of normal business hours.
- Ability to be "24/7" on call - Emergency Response
- Ability to be self-motivated and bring a high level of dedication and customer service to the position
- Ability to demonstrate excellent public speaking skills, interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to consistently demonstrate outstanding time-management skills and attention to detail is required.
- Ability to use alternative analytical approached to solve problems.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- Ability to perform consistently and accurately in fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and internal programs/software.
- Law enforcement experience/physical security experience in commercial & real estate
- PSP & CPP preferred
Job Type: Full-time
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Client Relations experience do you have?
- How many years of Management experience do you have?
- How many years of Security experience do you have?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you in New York, NY?
- Do you have the following license or certification: CPP?
- Do you have the following license or certification: PSP?