Highly experienced, senior-level scheduler needed at this fast-growing security services company to assume a vital role in the company’s security command center. The company primarily provides Security Officers and Fire Safety Directors to class “A” commercial Manhattan office buildings.
The successful candidate will be hardworking, dependable and extremely knowledgeable about the operations of private security officer companies, including Security Officer shift scheduling and replacement assignments.
Primary responsibilities include assuring appropriate Security Officer and/or Fire Safety Director coverage at all required posts, coordinating replacements for absentees and data entry of work orders and managing time and payroll information.
The schedule for the aforementioned position is the following -
Wednesday & Thursday: 11.00 PM- 7.30AM
Friday: 3.00PM- 11.30 PM
Saturday & Sunday: 7.00 AM- 3.00 PM
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assuring appropriate Security Officer and/or Fire Safety Director coverage at all required posts
- Coordinating replacements for absentees and data entry of work orders
- Managing time and payroll information
- 7+ years’ working in the security services industry.
- 5+ years handling dispatching/scheduling of Security Officers.
- Computer literate with proficiency in Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of industry-based security software systems.
- Exceptionally dependable/reliable/punctual.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Highly detail oriented with a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility to work rotating and non-traditional hours as needed (evenings, overnights, weekends, holidays).
- Ability to work independently with little direct supervision.
- Ability to work flexible and extended hours as needed (must be able to continue work until relieved).
Job Type: Full-time
Competitive salary + benefits
Job Type: Full-time
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Call Center experience do you have?
- How many years of Private Security experience do you have?
- How many years of Scheduling experience do you have?
- How many years of WinTeam experience do you have?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Are you in New York, NY?