Security Officer- Unarmed
- San Jose, CA
- Job Type
- Full-time, Part-time
San Jose, CA
Description of Unarmed Security Professionals:
- Observe and Report all areas of the sites as a Unarmed Security Officer while protecting the site.
- Report unusual incidents to management.
- All St. Moritz Security Officers will maintain a physical security presence on the site while interacting with customers (if needed) to ensure a safe and pleasant experience.
- You will utilize your sense of urgency to respond to all emergency situations and monitor daily activity on site to ensure policies and procedures are maintained.
Qualifications and Skills
Job Requirements for Unarmed Security Professionals:
- A minimum of 2 years of Unarmed security related experience which includes Loss Prevention and customer/client interaction in a High End Luxury Retail Environment.
- We seek an individual with experience in a retail environment that effectively analyzes situations to make practical, realistic decisions while maintaining a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Must be able to stand and for a majority of your tour.
- Must have working phone.
- Reliable transportation is required.
- All applicants must have a valid California Guard Card, Exposed firearm permit (for Armed positions), and Valid Driver license with a clean record.
*SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE*
Additionally, we offer an attractive compensation package including competitive hourly wage, Black Suits, cleaning, training, medical benefits and opportunities for advancement.
San Jose - Regional Office
2570 N. First St.
2nd Floor, Suite 252
San Jose, CA 95131
Posted 30+ days ago