Unarmed Security Officer
- Rockville, MD
- Job Type
Unarmed Security Officer
Location: Even Hotel-Rockville, MD
Shifts Available: Friday & Saturday 11:00 pm to 7:00 am.
St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. is one of the top American owned security companies in the United States. We employ over 2,400 Security Officers across 27 regional offices in 15 states. We have achieved tremendous growth over the past 30 years and we project a continued rapid growth over the coming years.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Patrol hotel or man post as instructed and serve as a general security presence and visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions.
- Assist in moving and organizing customers’ motor vehicles.
- Detect suspicious activities and watch for criminal acts or client rule infractions at or near assigned post which may be a threat to the property, client or employees at the site.
- Report all incidents, accidents or medical emergencies.
- Respond to emergencies, such as medical and bomb threats; and to alarms, such as fire and intrusion by following emergency response proceedings.
- Comes to work; is on time and completes shift assignments (including overtime, if assigned).
- Has a neat, professional appearance and comes to work in complete and clean suit and tie.
- Has a friendly professional demeanor and provides quality customer service.
- Is a good communicator (both verbal and written) and is capable of handling typical crisis situations both efficiently and effectively.
- Understands successfully executes his/her post orders including enforcement of client and company policies, rules and regulations.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Unarmed Security MD License.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED. At least two years verifiable work history.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing for the purpose of public interaction and report writing.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Ability to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Willing to participate in St. Moritz pre-employment process which may include drug testing and full background investigation.
- Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard.
- Neat and professional appearance.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Ability to provide quality customer service.
- Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively at client site.
- Reliable transportation.
- Valid Drivers License and able to pass a MVR (Motor Vehicle Report).
- Flexible schedule.
- Hospitality experience preferred.
- Able to work nights and weekends.
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive hourly wages, benefits including health, dental, vision, voluntary benefits, 401(k), training and opportunities for advancement.
St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Posted 30+ days ago